- At only 38 lbs, the Vika Travel is one of the lightest and smallest electric bikes available, allowing it to be easily taken wherever you may go. Fold it up and load it onto your vehicle or on transit and go explore! The optional carrying bag makes it even easier to carry or store. Vika Travel is designed for being your travel partner — strong enough to bring you, small enough for you to bring it. The front hub motor allows for internal hub gears in the rear to be protected from damage when transporting the bike folded.No other bike this small provides as much speed and fun, thanks to our in-house developed 250W hub motor. Surprisingly fast and nimble, the Vika Travel punches well above its weight and will leave you smiling and itching for another ride.o optimize riding experience, the battery is placed low under the rider’s weight to provide an even weight distribution and a very low center of gravity. The result: a stable, sturdy and pleasant riding experience. To charge the battery, simply plug it into a standard wall outlet, either off or on the bike — the seat flips up for easy access if you choose to remove! You can also lock the battery to the frame with the provided key. Isn’t it nice when things are easy?
- Have an easy ride with the powerful Bosch Performance Line mid-drive electric motor. This powerful all-rounder with a Bosch Performance Line mid-drive is ideal for day-to-day trips as well as longer rides. With plenty of torque, it provides assistance not only on flat, but also on hilly terrain.
- Reach your destination at lightning speed and with minimum effort, thanks to the powerful Bosch Performance Line mid-drive electric motor. The battery is nicely concealed in the frame giving the bike a tough and robust appearance.
- A comfortable folding electric bike with a basic suspension fork and larger diameter tires that help to dissipate bumps and cracks.
- All it took was one idea shot off in the dark to start the Motiv family. This standard frame provides a beach cruiser feel until you twist the throttle to annihilate any hill that stands in your way.
- The traditional step-thru combines functionality with agility. You'll zip through neighborhoods in style and when you need a boost it's just a throttle twist away.
- Remember when you were 16 and you couldn't wait to feel the freedom of the ride as you drove your car the first few times? You had it all as you cruised those streets being able to eat any fast food establishment that you wanted. And then you'd see kids on their bicycles and think "Haha, suckers!". Then something called the recession happened, and well, gas stopped being reasonable. You know the Motiv fleet by now, but perhaps you've been craving a little more function. We bring you the Sherpa, blending fashion and function, so you can store more when you go to the store and be a multitasking major. Go ahead, see how many coconut waters you can fit.
- Motiv is all about customization, and we felt bad for all terrain folks that felt like they were missing out on the fun. So we bring you the Stout, because bigger is better. This bike is all about the versatility the tires will bring you. One thing is for sure, you'll have no problem finding a traction attraction to snow or avoiding getting hurt on dirt.
- For enthusiasts that don't accept ordinary, we bring you the MotivWerks, our speed pedelec.. It's the Spark dialed up to level 11, featuring 10-speed gears, hydraulic brakes, and a Rock Shox suspension fork that is sure to make you the envy of the streets.
- Komfort Prima is a smooth operator. The Shimano STEPS system uses speed, cadence and torque sensors managed by proprietary software to deliver pedal assistance that feels natural to your ride. Your ebike is an extension of your lifestyle, a personal expression of what you believe in. The Komfort Prima features a classic, timeless design. From the clean lines to the details in the faux leather grips and saddle, it’s smart simplicity at its best. Aboard the Prima you will find yourself in a comfortable and upright riding position where you can easily enjoy the sights and stay aware of your surroundings. Cushy saddle and ergonomic grips will keep you pedaling happily mile after mile.
- Komfort Prima is a smooth operator. The STEPS system uses speed, cadence and torque sensors managed by proprietary software to deliver pedal assistance that feels natural to your ride. Quality shifting makes allows for smooth and efficient gear changes. Even the brakes have a smooth and powerful feel. We designed the low-step Komfort Prima for the best possible rider experience on an electric bike . The low frame allows you to easily get on and off. We also placed the battery on the seat post for a low center of gravity — keeping the rear rack free and allows for an easy and stable ride. Aboard the Prima you will find yourself in a comfortable and upright riding position where you can easily enjoy the sights and stay aware of your surroundings. Cushy saddle and ergonomic grips will keep you pedaling happily mile after mile.
- The Aveny is ready to get things done, work or play, rain or shine. The included custom made Blix front basket and a practical rear rack lets you bring anything with you, anytime. Fenders keep you clean and protected from puddles, while lights keep you visible day and night. Comfort is key when riding regularly, which is why we designed the Aveny with an upright riding position and stable geometry. Sitting upright is more comfortable for most riders and makes it easy to look around, and with the low-step frame getting on and off is easy and safe.
- The Aveny’s classic design is reminiscent of the golden age of European city bikes. The frame’s lines and low step through are pleasingly nostalgic, and balanced with a thoughtful attention to details such as the stitched (faux) leather grips. The Aveny is sophisticated simplicity. The Aveny is ready to get things done, work or play, rain or shine. The included custom made Blix front basket and a practical rear rack lets you bring anything with you, anytime. Fenders keep you clean and protected from puddles, while lights keep you visible day and night. Comfort is key when riding regularly, which is why we designed the Aveny with an upright riding position and stable geometry. Sitting upright is more comfortable for most riders and makes it easy to look around, and with the low-step frame getting on and off is easy and safe.
- Combine the convenience of a folding bike, the versatility of a full-featured commuter bike, add electric assist and you get the Vika+. It's a breeze to hop on the low-step frame and ride to work, the coffee shop or wherever life takes you.The Vika+ is more powerful and offers a longer assist range than most folding ebikes. It conveniently folds away so you can load it in a car, RV, or transit; or store it in your home or office without taking up valuable space. The bike's geometry is specifically designed for a stable riding experience, comfortably upright seating position to make ebiking easy. The low- step frame option makes it easy to hop on or off the ebike anytime.
- Energy and enthusiasm fully integrated.With the consistent merging of the latest drive technology and an exclusive setting design, the E-STREAM EVO five-bike series creates an eBike experience with a maximum sporting factor The most powerful battery, fully-integrated in the downtube, is on the market with the Brose BULLS co-designed engine for a new development stage in the EVOlution of eBikes. The E-STREAM EVO models are classic bikes with a little extra push, whether you’re pedaling on or off road. They open up new perspectives.The latest 50-cell battery technology gives the removable battery an impressive capacity of 650 watt-hours in the blink of an eye. Combined with the powerful and energy-efficient Brose geared motor, the E-STREAM EVO series works to true condition miracles. Thanks to 90 Nm of torque at Mount lacking the plane never gets the necessary “punch.” The drive shines through maximum smoothness and thanks to the finest sensor, it’s always optimal pedal assist.The combination of strength and stamina to create a perfect center of gravity, the optimal ground clearance and the dual-drive with a maximum of 22 courses just for sporty character with the compact CSI display on the handlebar grip are all great features. The combined control and information unit manages the exclusive control panel in the center space for smartphone or navigation devices that can be charged via the newly developed display again.A RockShox Yari fork is in charge of the front suspension duties. A lockout is included so you can have a full rigid set-up while commuting on flat surfaces or when climbing a steep hill. With the switch of a button, it is very easy to open up the shock and take advantage of the 120mm of travel. Shimano Deore XT components matched with a FSA crankset suits this eMTB. Hydraulic disc brakes are utilized for fast braking power and minimum brake fade from high speeds or extreme weather conditions. Through axles give this eBike more rigidity, boosting the ride feel.
- Fat: Continental 2.6" tires on extra wide rim Powerful: Bosch CX Diveunit Sportive: Bosch new Purion User Interface
- Optimized: Woman specific grip and saddles Strong: Shimanno hydraulik Disc Brake Sportive: Bosch new Purion User Interface
- Powerful: Bosch CX Diveunit Strong: Shimanno hydraulik Disc Brake Sportive: Bosch new Purion User Interface
Product DescriptionThe new Ford Super Cruiser e-bike carries on Henry Ford’s vision and commitment to “make great products that contribute to a better world.”The Ford Super Cruiser has earned passionate praise from electric bike experts, as well. Designed for Pedego by world-renowned bicycle architect Tony Ellsworth, the Ford electric bike provides a smooth, marshmallow ride whether you’re conquering hills or charging through headwinds. This high-performance bike soars from zero to 20 mph effortlessly with a 48-volt battery and powerful 500-watt motor. And yet it’s a pleasant, relaxed cruise – truly easy riding. The bike’s crown fork with adjustable handlebars hold a 7-speed geared twist shifter on the left and a throttle on the right. For extra comfort, the handlebars can adjust in and out as well as up and down. The rider enjoys all of these features while gliding on Schwalbe Big Ben tires. Pedego’s creative team has built an electric bicycle that fits Ford’s required key design elements: sleek styling and a sporty feel that make riding fun, whether you’re seeking adventure or running errands around town.
The Pedego Latch is an electric folding bike like no other – it rides like a dream and easily folds in about 30 seconds.
- The Pedego Stretch is the electric bike that delivers the goods (literally) — empowering you to haul people and stuff with ease!
The Pedego trike is a comfortable and stylish three wheeler – empowering more people to safely enjoy riding.
- The most accessible electric bicycle ever — making riding more fun and easy for everyone.
The Pedego Trail Tracker is an unstoppable fat tire electric bike — it can go places and do things that no other bike can.
- The monster truck of electric bikes — it can go places and do things that no other bike can.
- The Pedego Ridge Rider is the ultimate electric mountain bike – giving you the freedom to venture off the beaten path and enjoy the great outdoors!
THE SUPERLATIVE WAY TO COMMUTE
- The EasyGo system is ideal for a folding bike where compact and light weight is a boon. You’ll zoom from point A to B with ease and when the time comes, the Volt fold up quickly and is easy to carry.
- Those looking to keep it light will enjoy the Street. Its got everything you want when getting around town just like its big brother EVO models, but with a smaller battery and motor. It’s Ideal for those looking for some electric assist on a budget.
- The Race would make an Bauhaus enthusiast happy with its pure expression of the electric bicycle. There is no excess here. Only the essentials are found on this bike making it light in weight and on price.
- You’ll find all the facets you’re looking for in a city bike here. Rack, fenders, lights , adjustable stem and comfortable saddle. Unlike the EVO series, the ATOM’s mid-drive motor allows the use of an IGH (internally geared hub). This type of hub allows us to offer 8 speeds that are a little more protected against damage and the weather and fully enclose the chain to keep it completely away from you and your clothes.
- This one is much like the 4.8 version. Fully ready for any trail, it has one additional inch of suspension travel. Think of it as a fun-cake with an extra layer.
- The ATOM lynx is the first bike to combine the power of a Brose mid-drive unit with the performance of a Split Pivot suspension design. Throw in the 600Wh battery found on all Pro models and you have all the ingredients needed to bake a fun-cake.
- A new edition to our Fat Tire offerings, use of the Brose mid-drive system allows the ATOM fat tire to employ the Rock Shox Bluto suspension fork. It’s also blue and black so you can still go big even if you don’t like the neon green of the EVO Big Bud.
- The mid-drive counterpart to our EVO 27.5, the ATOM is for those that prefer the attributes of driving the crank over the rear hub when it comes to off-road performance.
- You simply can’t go wrong when you take the same functionality found in the City bikes match it with a smaller step through frame and wrap it all in a simple black and white livery.